The Fundamentals of Data Science and AI for Circular Economy course provides a comprehensive introduction to the use of data science and artificial intelligence (AI) in the circular economy. The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to the circular economy
- Data collection and preparation
- Data analysis and modeling
- AI for circular economy applications
The course is designed for professionals who want to learn how to use data science and AI to develop and implement circular economy solutions. The course is also suitable for students and researchers who are interested in learning more about the circular economy and its applications.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles of the circular economy
- Apply data science and AI techniques to circular economy problems
- Develop and implement circular economy solutions using data science and AI
- Learn from experienced instructors who are experts in data science, AI, and the circular economy
- Gain hands-on experience with data science and AI tools and techniques
- Develop the skills and knowledge to apply data science and AI to circular economy problems
- Earn a certificate of completion upon successful completion of the course
The course is delivered online and consists of a series of video lectures, readings, and hands-on exercises. The course is self-paced and can be completed at your own convenience.
Your understanding of the course material will be assessed through a series of quizzes and assignments.
There are no prerequisites for this course. However, some basic knowledge of statistics and computer programming will be helpful.
Modules: 4 (manageable weekly topics)
Duration: 4 weeks (30 hours)
Previous knowledge or requirements: No
Email us for more information: